FREE SHIPPING AT HIPPOS TOES!!!

HIPPOS TOES is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more!!!!!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love my new Lipstain!!


I don’t like to wear makeup. In fact I rarely wear it anymore. When I was in my 20’s I wore it every day, the whole shebang: foundation, concealer, eye shadow, mascara, blush and lipstick. Just the thought of spending all that time applying makeup makes me cringe now, especially with a soon to be two year old. But one thing that I still wear no matter where I go is lipstick. Like a Visa card, I “don’t leave home without it.” I think it really gives my face color and adds a bit of finish to me without too much fuss. So with all that said, I have had a heck of a time finding a lipstick that works for me. I have tried so many different types that I have lost count. I’ve used Lancome, MAC, Lorac, Nars, and many others and I still haven’t found one that works for my needs. I’m not knocking the manufacturer’s I’ve listed above, I like their makeup a lot, they just haven’t been right for me. Then I found Covergirl Outlast Lipstain. It’s everything that I’ve been looking for.

I like my lipstick to feel as natural as it looks – less is more is my philosophy. I don’t like it when it glops up and feels sticky or tacky on my lips. In fact, I really don’t want to feel my lip color at all, but I want to give some color to my face. Well Covergirl’s Lipstain definitely does all that. The thing I like the best about Covergirl Outlast Lipstain is that it feels so good I hardly know it’s on. Covergirl Lipstain is 5 times lighter than regular lipstick. I also don’t like my lip color to bleed and fade quickly, nothing looks worse to me than kool-aid lips, as I like to call them. I can honestly say that Covergirl Lipstain does not bleed and lasts for a long time. I even ate my lunch with the lipstain on and my lips still looked good afterwards. Now that’s a true test of a lip color’s staying power if you ask me.

Outlast Lipstain uses water-based soluble colorants that instantly infuse into the top layers of your lips, rather than coating the outside, leaving them looking and feeling virtually weightless. Because your lips absorb the color, there’s no chance of smudging. I also love the fact that Outlast Lipstain does not dry out my lips like a lot of lipsticks that I’ve tried. Since Outlast Lipstain is this season's newest, hottest look, it may not be on the CoverGirl wall yet at every store. So check for the standalone Outlast Lipstain display or ask that the store order it!

Stop by covergirl.com to learn more about Outlast Lipstain, chat with a CoverGirl Beauty Consultant and get "colormatched" to find the shades which best flatter your complexion. Check it out and create your own hot CoverGirl looks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have awards waiting for you at my site.

Debbie said...

I am currently in the market for something better for my lips. I will look into this. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Is it kiss-proof? I ask because I am a makeup hound but find that I don't wear a lot of lipstick since I had my baby two years ago. I'm always smooching her and leaving lip prints on her sweet little face.